GAMES was was developed by a 2007-2008 Senior Design Studio of the Raikes School of Computer Science and Management (Formerly the J.D. Edwards Honors Program) at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. The project was initiated by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering and supported by funds from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, the College of Arts & Sciences, the College of Business Administration, the College of Engineering the College of Education and Human Sciences, and Graduate Studies.
GAMES uses the Free and Open Source Software Java package iText (version 2.1.0) to produce all PDF documents. iText is licensed under the MPL with LGPL as alternative license. Visit the iText homepage, http://www.lowagie.com/iText/ for souce and further information.
- iText Library - Copyright © 1999-2008 by Bruno Lowagie, Paulo Soares, et al. All Rights Reserved.
- Bouncy Castle - Copyright © 2000 - 2008 The Legion Of The Bouncy Castle
- BoxOver - Copyright © 2006-2008 by Oliver Bryant, Matthew Tagg.
- SortTable - Copyright © 1997-2008 Stuart Langridge.
- jQuery - Copyright © 2009 (MIT License).
- jQuery Alert Dialogs - Copyright © 2008 A Beautiful Site, LLC (MIT License).
- Some Photos ©K. Dewey, High Plains Regional Climate Center, 2009. Used with permission.